Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Pentax e-mail price alerts & daily deal finder!
Posted By: Adam, 11-20-2016, 10:19 PM

Our new deal finder tool shows Pentax gear that's currently on sale among select US outlets, and lets you know how big the discount is. Updated daily! More stores & regions coming soon.

Update: You can now also sign up for e-mail price alerts!

Check out the best deals below:

Pentax Camera & Lens Deal Finder

Views: 20,522
11-10-2017, 11:51 PM - 3 Likes   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
New- you can now get price alerts via e-mail!

Name:  notifications2.jpg
Views: 6970
Size:  126.5 KB

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Would be nice if Pentax flashes and some popular Pentax accessories could be included in the price alert option, however I realize there are limitations.
01-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob 256 Quote
Would be nice if Pentax flashes and some popular Pentax accessories could be included in the price alert option, however I realize there are limitations.
I do plan to add flashes. Which accessories are you interested in tracking?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-08-2018, 09:27 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I do plan to add flashes. Which accessories are you interested in tracking?
Too late Adam, though I do appreciate your planning to add flashes to Marketplace access in the future.

I was watching for a good buy on a higher end Pentax flash (I already have the AF201 and really like it for everyday use with my K-1) and came across an AF540FTZ II for $360US (used in excellent condition) so went with it. I haven't received it yet, but hear mostly good things about it - have the AF500FTZ from film days and liked it with all its features and power.

In any case, I know anything you carry in the Marketplace access is much appreciated (had a twinge of LBA around Christmas) and has led to several purchases in my own case. Keep up the good work.
01-26-2018, 06:22 PM   #6

New- you can now get price alerts via e-mail!

Attachment 376669
Adam,
I set a price alert but now I want to cancel it. Can I cancel, and if so, how?
01-26-2018, 06:31 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxis Quote
Adam,
I set a price alert but now I want to cancel it. Can I cancel, and if so, how?
It will only alert you once if the price drops below the original threshold, then it will automatically cancel itself.

Adam

01-27-2018, 03:37 PM   #8

It will only alert you once if the price drops below the original threshold, then it will automatically cancel itself.
Thanks for the quick reply! That sequence makes sense, too.
02-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #9

This is a good Idea im trying it out.
11-21-2018, 10:31 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Quick reminder to definitely take advantage of this tool during the holiday deals season!

Adam