Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Meyer optik Gorlitz Trioplan
Posted By: IgorZ, 11-27-2016, 09:31 AM

Trioplan 2.8/100 in Pentax mount. The body looks pretty rough though. There is a reserve price, and it's above 220 euros.

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Trioplan 2,8 / 100 mm mit Pentax PK Anschluss Objektiv Foto | eBay
Views: 1,056
11-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have an old 50mm Trioplan non-auto. A triplet that surprised me with it's results on the K5. Just which Trioplans are so favoured, and why?
11-29-2016, 09:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by arnold Quote
I have an old 50mm Trioplan non-auto. A triplet that surprised me with it's results on the K5. Just which Trioplans are so favoured, and why?
I tried briefly to figure out the difference between all Meyer Optik Gorlitz lenses, but there isn't much information. Why is Domiplan 2.8/50 $50 and Trioplan 2.8/50 $250? Forums mention that Domiplan is not as sharp. It seems to have fewer aperture blades, not sure if it adds up to that price difference. To be honest, I think it's fashion. Bubble bokeh is associated with Trioplans, so Trioplans are more expensive. Are they more bubbly than, say, Telemegor? I am not sure. I've seen bubbles produced by that lens as well.