Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
K-1: $1849 w/ lots of free accessories on Amazon
Posted By: Adam, 12-06-2016, 04:05 PM

The Pentax K-1 is still $100 off on Amazon. All the free accessories you get help make up for the price hike:

Amazon.com : Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera Body Only, Transcend 64 GB UHS-3 Flash Memory Card, Ritz Gear SLR Gadget Bag

Name:  k1.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  72.3 KB

Views: 998
12-06-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
This is the bundle I bought back in July (when B&H and Adorama were out of stock). I needed a new lenspen, rocket blower, and more flash anyway. The camera bag fills in gap in my bag size range and I'm glad I put the screen protector on the K-1. Overall, it did save me a bit of money and the shipment arrived on time & in good condition.

My only tiny little quibble is the USB-SD adapter does not respect the lock switch on the SD card -- it lets me write to a locked card which is not kosher!
12-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
8 left