Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
K-3 new for $749- Authorized dealer in Grand Rapids, MI
Posted By: bladerunner6, 12-18-2016, 11:01 AM

They have a website but I don't think they do mail order.

Mark's Photo & Video | DSLR camera accessories, digital cameras, lenses, flashes, camera bags and photographic equipment gear

But if you are local,, it might be a good deal.
Views: 952
12-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
If anybody buys one from here, please post.

Thanks.
12-18-2016, 07:52 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bladerunner6 Quote
If anybody buys one from here, please post.

Thanks.
I live in Grand Rapids. The last time I was in Mark's a few years ago they did not have any Pentax gear on their shelves. I have not seen them carry Pentax for many years. I think I may need to stop back in there.
12-19-2016, 03:18 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Scorpio71GR Quote
I live in Grand Rapids. The last time I was in Mark's a few years ago they did not have any Pentax gear on their shelves. I have not seen them carry Pentax for many years. I think I may need to stop back in there.
They did carry Pentax for a while, that is where I got my K-50 but then it looks like they pulled out. The k-3 and a 645Z look like the last of wha t they have.

It is pretty annoying that neither of the Grand Rapids dealers carry Pentax. (I didn't see any at Norman's the other day).

I will check out the Norman's in Kalamazoo to see if they have any.

I try to support my local dealers but it is a bit frustrating being a Pentax user in this area.

12-19-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree, Norman's actually told I should switch to Cannon and get a "real camera". I've never been back since. Back in the day I bought my gear from Ardens Photo on Lake Michigan Drive.