Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A nice k30 with custom wooden grip
Posted By: robiles, 02-26-2017, 11:08 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

While doing my rounds on ebay germany i found a worth sharing item.

It is a k30 body with a manual lens and a really nicely built wooden grip. if i could dind something like this for a k3, i would buy it on the spot.

p.s. i do not know the seller

PENTAX K30 DSLR Body, Custom Holzgriff, manuelles 50mm f1:1.4, K-30 | eBay
Views: 1,069
02-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think I would have refrained from painting it rather than leave it to end up cracked like that, but I like the idea of a wooden grip.
02-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

There's a Swiss company that makes these wooden grips - there's no Pentax on there at the moment but they have quite a few other models.

Bestellung - holzgriff.ch Holzgriffe für Kameras