Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax Australia - 15% off for Father's Day
Posted By: Tas, 08-23-2017, 11:42 PM

I've received an email for 15% off storewide using code: 'Father'. The offer is valid until Monday 28 August.

Pretty pictures can for the sale can be found here: PENTAX FATHER'S DAY SALE!

Tas
Views: 993
08-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Really nice deal. Wonder if it can be applied to the K-1 Silver!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-26-2017, 05:35 PM   #3
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Really nice deal. Wonder if it can be applied to the K-1 Silver!
I can't see the silver K-1 on the Pentax Oz webpage, but another offer available through an affiliated (to the Oz Pentax distributor) ebay site will get you 20% off the Sigma 35/1.4. It's normally AU$949, so picking it up at AU$759 is well worth considering.

TAKE 20% OFF EVERYTHING AT DCXPERT!

Tas
08-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Wonder if it can be applied to the K-1 Silver
Ive pre Ordered the ONE silver K-1 thats allocated downunda....and ive appied the 2 emails offereing 20% each to the purchase...giving me 40% if my Maths training is still relevant!

Tas, i got that 15% offer one day, then the 20% offer(x2) the next....

DC expert is the eBay account of CR Kennedy p/l, but theres another too...

Goes by the name...Something?? Survey supplies....Hows a A$750 discount on the 70-200 f2.8 sound???...had a corner of the box crumpled a little(not much) and full warranty!

08-26-2017, 07:43 PM   #5
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by surfar Quote
Ive pre Ordered the ONE silver K-1 thats allocated downunda....and ive appied the 2 emails offereing 20% each to the purchase...giving me 40% if my Maths training is still relevant!

Tas, i got that 15% offer one day, then the 20% offer(x2) the next....

DC expert is the eBay account of CR Kennedy p/l, but theres another too...

Goes by the name...Something?? Survey supplies....Hows a A$750 discount on the 70-200 f2.8 sound???...had a corner of the box crumpled a little(not much) and full warranty!
The only silver K-1 in Oz eh? I hope you've only got black lenses for it.

I'm not sure what that other website is, but if you have a link I'm interested. And yes, $750 off for a damaged box is a good discount on such an excellent lens. I got mine for under $2.5k and thought that was a good price so you've done well mate.

Tas
08-26-2017, 07:50 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Tas Quote
The only silver K-1 in Oz eh?
HA HA HA!

Will look thru my ebay purchases and find it for you....they only use it to move stuff along,meaning its all auction....DCeXpert is always Buy It Now.

---------- Post added 08-27-17 at 02:07 PM ----------

surveysuppliesau is the Ebay store name
08-26-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by surfar Quote
HA HA HA!

Will look thru my ebay purchases and find it for you....they only use it to move stuff along,meaning its all auction....DCeXpert is always Buy It Now.

---------- Post added 08-27-17 at 02:07 PM ----------

surveysuppliesau is the Ebay store name
Ta mate, I'll track it down for a gander even though I have no fun tickets to play with.