Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Two K3's, lots of quipment
Posted By: Pahrump creative, 08-28-2017, 06:50 AM

There's a guy here in So. NV that is selling his complete photo studio equipment incl. two K3's and all lenses, flashes etc.
His ad is on Craigslist for Pahrump/ Las Vegas.
I have his number so if interested email me; exmarine@fastmail.us
I personally can't afford any more equipment at this time but maybe someone here will get a great deal

Pentax 2 Camera/Multi Lens Package - photo/video - by owner - electronics sale
Views: 1,286
08-28-2017, 10:47 AM   #2
Forum Member

be careful

Looking at this Craig's List ad, I'd be careful. If he only had this equipment for a year or less, he should have some boxes or original paperwork for the equipment. I'm not saying the cameras are stolen, but questions should be asked.

Last edited by NYNOIR; 08-28-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: editing error
08-28-2017, 03:37 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I do think it's a lot fishy if/when a person posts 'stock' photos as apposed to photos of the actual item(s) in question. He is selling a lot, and supplies just 3x photos that aren't even current. I would stay away just based around that. However, I'm not so sure everyone keeps all of the boxes/paperwork. As a person who lives in a studio by themselves, storage becomes a real limitation... and I'm already giving up a lot of space for photography equipment, let alone an empty box. I do agree that he should have some of the paperwork though, if the items are that new. That's a lot of gear to give up/change of heart so quickly (puzzling to say the least). It requires an explanation.