Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Precision Camera- local shop in Austin Pentax deals
Posted By: Gregor, 10-21-2017, 02:42 PM

Not sure where to post this. But the Ricoh reps are here today and tomorrow. They are offering the grip for the K1 free with purchase of the camera today and tomorrow only. I bought mine there 30 days ago and they did a quick adjustment and gave me the grip for free! They are also offering 10% off any of the lenses and they will price match Adorama and B&H. Again today and tomorrow only. Also on some of the new D FA lenses, they mentioned something about an instant rebate of $200. Their prices are sometimes a little higher than the online stores, but the Rico guy said they will price match. I bought the 28-105 at 10% off. Walked out of there super happy and may go back tomorrow!

Last edited by Gregor; 10-21-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Views: 904
10-21-2017, 04:30 PM - 1 Like   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cool! I saw on Facebook that they were touring down Austin way and am glad you were able to take advantage.

Steve

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, coupon, grip, lenses, pentax deals, price, savings, tomorrow