Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
40mm pancake for sale on fleabay
Posted By: Cerebum, 11-24-2017, 05:50 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I just spotted a 40mm Pentax pancake on a rough film body. Current price is £30 + £10 postage. Ending soon, could be a bargain :0) search "Pentax lx camera spares/repairs" its no use to me, I have lenses coming out of my ears :0)
Views: 927
11-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote
I just spotted a 40mm Pentax pancake on a rough film body. Current price is £30 + £10 postage. Ending soon, could be a bargain :0) search "Pentax lx camera spares/repairs" its no use to me, I have lenses coming out of my ears :0)
Please post deals in our dedicated deals forum. Also, please include links so others can find the listing. Thanks!

I've gone ahead and moved the thread for you.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks, wasn't sure where to post. Hopefully this will work :0)

Pentax LX Camera SPARES/REPAIRS + Pentax - M 1:2.8 40mm & Macro 1:4 100mm Lences | eBay
11-25-2017, 05:20 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I hope the buyer of the Pancake likes their bokeh balls pentagonal.

It's a great little lens, perfect for the M cameras, but there is that one little quirk when stopped down.

If I were in the habit of splashing money around, I would buy the body and send it to Eric for parts in case the circuit board was still functional.

Though speaking of LXes: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PENTAX-LX-CAMERA-WITH-TAMRON-28mm-LENS-PENTAX-LX-...75.c100623.m-1 If the goods really are AOK, I don't think this guy knows what it is that he's selling.

Last edited by pathdoc; 11-25-2017 at 05:28 AM.
11-25-2017, 02:57 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
It went for over £100, so someone knew what it was worth it must have been the annoying swoopers (one cost me £20) because it was still cheap with 15 minutes to go. There was also a SMC da 21mm which doubled in price in seconds, eventually going for over £200. There are bargains but you have to know when to stop