Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10% cashback at Rakuten through ebates- Adorama and Cameta sell through Rakuten
Posted By: bladerunner6, 11-25-2017, 08:42 AM

I don’t know how long this promo will last so you might want to jump on it.

Rakuten.com Coupons, Promo Codes & 10.0% Cash Back | Ebates

They do sell a fair amount of Pentax stuff from Adorama, Camera and others. Plus you get 1% back at Rakuten for future purposes.

You can get a sign up bonus if you are not already a member.

Disclaimer: I will admit they have a referral program (Ebates) that if you contact me for a referral we both get a bonus.

In any case, this can be a way to get what is effectively a discount on items that otherwise don’t get any less expensive.

Last edited by bladerunner6; 11-25-2017 at 09:27 AM.
Views: 1,680

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adorama, bonus, camera, cashback at rakuten, coupon, pentax deals, promo, rakuten, referral, savings