Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Free D-BG6 Grip w/ Pentax K-1 II
Posted By: Adam, 02-22-2018, 09:24 AM

The Pentax K-1 II was just announced, and as an added bonus for those who pre-order, you get a free battery grip from the major US retailers!

Views: 1,042
02-25-2018, 10:16 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I just pre-ordered the K-1 ll using the Forum Link to B&H. This time I should be in early enough that I don’t expect to be disappointed on Release Date.

In addition to the free D-BG6 Battery Grip the bundle includes a free D-LI190(E) 1860 mAh Battery, which is already marked shipped. That’s about a 12% discount from the total cost of the goods, or 13.5% value of free goods added to the $1,996 camera price.

I think the total Bundle value makes enough sense that I bought the second K-1 instead of doing the upgrade.

Thought you’d like to know about the battery.

FWIW, I plan to sell all my APSc gear, including the silver KP and the HD and SMC DA Limiteds plus the original 55~300. I guess I’m going all-in on FF, but that was the original plan anyway. The straight K-1 will be permanently set up for use with non-‘A’ manual lenses and the K-1 ll will be for AF lenses.

Hopefully my gear lust will abate now and I can concentrate on images and time off.

Last edited by monochrome; 02-25-2018 at 10:35 AM.
02-26-2018, 01:38 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
In addition to the free D-BG6 Battery Grip the bundle includes a free D-LI190(E) 1860 mAh Battery, which is already marked shipped. That’s about a 12% discount from the total cost of the goods, or 13.5% value of free goods added to the $1,996 camera price.
This is a nice deal indeed. I think it was added as a special for WPPI, so I don't think it will last.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: