Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Kijiji Canada: Pentax K-1 with lenses (24-70mm, 70-200mm, 77mm, 14mm)
Posted By: Weevil, 04-29-2018, 07:50 AM

There is a nice K-1 Kit for sale in Canada (Montreal, Quebec).
We do not see the K-1 often on the used market so far...

Link: Pentax K-1 with lenses (24-70mm, 70-200mm, 77mm, 14mm) | Appareils photo et caméras | Ville de Montréal | Kijiji

QuoteQuote:
Description

So up for sale is a very well looked after Pentax K-1, shutter count roughly ~7000 or so. Still has warranty, and is in as new condition.

Lenses: Pentax 24-70mm 2.8: Beautiful lens, under warranty, as new. Tamron 70-200mm 2.8: Very good condition, works fantastic. Best 'bang for buck' 70-200mm option out there imo. Pentax 77mm 1.8: Google it, it's amazing. Not brand new, as it's obviously an old lens however it has been well looked after. Optically it's fantastic and has taken some of my best photos by far. This thing is great for a lot of things but for portraits it's really out of this world. Seriously, google it if you don't already know about it. Pentax 50mm 1.8: Nifty fifty, lightweight, plastic, takes great photos. Not much more to say. Rokinon 14mm 2.8: Astrophotography lens (for me), though has plenty of other uses. Very wide on the K-1 will let you take great crowd shots from very close up. Have numerous examples of group shots i'd have no chance of getting if it wasn't for this.

Some extra things like memory cards, spare batteries, car chargers etc as well. But the body and lenses cover the big expensive stuff. Probably a few hundred dollars worth of extras in the smaller stuff, but will have to sift through it all to find exactly what i've got.

Want to sell this as a package as it's PERFECT for someone from entry level right through to professional. I used this as a backup body to my videography work, for when I needed to take some still shot as well. The K-1 sensor is out of this world and I have plenty of photos to show you the potential of this setup with each of the attached lenses.

Serious enquiries only please.

As an entire kit i'm looking for offers around $5500 to make it worthwhile selling.
I have no affiliation with the seller.
Views: 907
04-29-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I did not read a reason for sale anywhere. This is a nice kit however and not sure any photog would want to part with it