Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Adobe Photography Plans compared to LR CC plan
Posted By: Jim P, 05-25-2018, 12:02 AM

I had the Adobe Photography Plan for $9.99/Month so I could use the desktop versions of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop but needed at least a Terabyte of cloud storage to simplify file management. So I checked the Adobe options. The comparison between the three versions is found here. The version I needed if I stayed with Adobe's solution showed $19.99/mo for Lightroom Classic CC + Photoshop desktop + LR mobile + 1TB cloud storage. Essentially, if I wanted both LR and Photoshop on the desktop plus LR Mobile and 1TB storage, it would add $10/mo.

But when I logged in to make the change, the upgrade price was actually $14.99/mo instead of $19.99/mo. The bottom line is that it cost me an additional $5.00/month for the Terabyte of cloud storage. Plus, it gave me the ability to edit using the desktop versions of LR CC and Photoshop CC on my mac or edit using LR mobile on my Windows 10 tablet. I made the switch and it seems to be working as needed. It was a pleasant surprise.
Views: 1,000

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adobe, adobe photography plans, cc, cloud, coupon, desktop, lr, pentax deals, photoshop, savings, storage, versions