Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  
Ebay 15% everything today
Posted By: vonBaloney, 06-29-2018, 07:24 AM

Another Ebay coupon for everything today (US & Canada) -- 15% off (minimum purchase $25, maximum savings $100). Coupon code PERFECTDAY.

There was some confusion about these before -- you can buy more than one thing -- just "add to cart" several items and then check out once with the coupon.
Views: 2,985
07-13-2018, 05:09 PM - 1 Like   #31
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Prime day (and the KP deal from yesterday) is for Prime members. If you don't have Prime you won't have access to most (or any?) of the deals.

If you do a lot of online shopping it pays for itself- if you have the amazon store card (or visa), you'll get the membership cost back after buying $2400 worth of stuff, just through the 5% cash back amazon-wide. If you tack on the promotions and signup bonus, it can happen ever faster.
Adam...Im not a Prime member and got the "Lightning " deal yesterday. My camera and the rest of the order is in transit for a delivery tomorrow.
Now Amazon Prime Day is for members only , at least at first , with some items available to regular shoppers when they don't sell to Prime members.
I did get the $699 price for my KP.

07-13-2018, 08:51 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ronald Oakes Quote
Im not a Prime member and got the "Lightning " deal yesterday.
Correct, the prime membership only got you early access to the lightning deal (2:25 AM). It was available to the general public later, although only 0% had been claimed when I saw the deal around 6:30 AM (Eastern).