Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Google Express 25% off with code max saving $100 - Adorama -- exp 7/17
Posted By: mike.hiran, 07-08-2018, 11:43 AM

Hey,
Just found this deal:
Google Express is offering 25% Off (Max $100 Discount) when you apply promo code EXTRA25 during checkout. Shipping is free on orders of $35+ (may vary by store).

So I wasn't expecting to find photography gear, but I typed in KP Grip and it came up elgible for %25 off of the normal price of $229 and it's being fulfilled by Adorama. I've been waiting forever to get a deal on one of these so I can use my K-1/ K-3 batteries in it so I'm pretty

Looks like you can buy items from more than one store and your whole cart will be eligible for 25% off (so some stuff was shipping from walmart and some other store as well as my Adorama stuff).

I didn't check to see if there was other photography stuff, but maybe.... or just use it for stuff that you want/need!

Anyways, hope this is helpful for some of you...
Views: 1,387
07-12-2018, 04:37 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This deal is now over. I got an error message "the limit has been reached" when I tried to buy something.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adorama, code, code max, coupon, google, max, pentax deals, photography, savings, store, stuff