Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Silver Edition K3 Pawn Shop Deal In Vegas
Posted By: BirdDude007, 08-27-2018, 06:35 PM

This thread is for folks that live in Vegas or even visiting Vegas. I come the pawn shops here and have amassed quite few killer deals, for example I managed to "steal" a DFA 150-450mm lens for $1000 out the door(they ate the taxes, so $923.79 before taxes!), and it is in mint condition.
They also have a K3 silver Edition in stock and it includes a matching grip! When this camera was first spotted by me five months ago, they had a $860 price tag on it, now it's going for $660. The sales person says it has been there for almost a year and no one really ever looks at it. Today when I bought my lens I brought a battery and SD card and gave it a good once over and took a pic or two to check how many clicks it has, turns out it only has around 4700 clicks. This camera is in mint condition with only some minor scratches on the bottom of it, it's manufacturing date is like Nov 2013. I am willing to bet they would take $500 or less for it. I really don't need another APSC body but if it is still there in three months, I will go and offer a ridiculous cheap amount for it. So if anyone is interested and is a good haggler then this is the deal for you, get down there and talk with them. Oh! And they also have a mint condition K200d with 18-55 lens for $200. Good luck!��

Edit: this is located at Super Pawn at 1100 W Sunset Rd, Henderson NV 89014

Last edited by BirdDude007; 08-27-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Views: 2,034
09-05-2018, 01:09 PM   #16
Emperor and Senpai
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Heh, you can always go to Pahrump and look for ostriches.

09-07-2018, 08:27 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
Heh, you can always go to Pahrump and look for ostriches.
Hmmmmmm........ I think you are on to something...