Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Likes  
Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter Upgrade 2018
Posted By: Adam, 11-20-2018, 05:40 PM

The PF Black Friday Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows, expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, and add new site features.

For a $57 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Free Pentax DSLR eBook each year (new K-1 and KP models included!)*
  • Attach photos in PMs
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content & special T-shirt deals
To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). If you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew at a lower amount, if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

We no longer partner with 2Checkout. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

Name:  BFspecial2018.png
Views: 1652
Size:  67.6 KB

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or user username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

*To receive your Pentax eBook, PM me the one you'd like (K-1, K-3, K-5, KP, K-50, K-70, K-S2) and you'll receive download instructions via PM.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Views: 3,930
11-24-2018, 02:58 PM   #16
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Adam, I'm not sure which will be my next body, so is there a time limit for the E-Book free download?
Nope, no time limit

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-24-2018, 03:29 PM   #17
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Nope, no time limit
So, you keep track of who downloads what when?
Some of us are really forgetful and can hardly remember what we had for lunch, let alone what benefits we've used.
11-24-2018, 03:32 PM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
So, you keep track of who downloads what when?
Some of us are really forgetful and can hardly remember what we had for lunch, let alone what benefits we've used.
Of course

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-25-2018, 08:44 AM   #19
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam sees all, hears all; and takes good care of us!

11-26-2018, 09:24 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Where do you find the auto renewal option? I can’t seem to find where that is in my CP?
11-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This would be over at Paypal, but I checked and you are all set to renew at the beginning of December.

Adam

12-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
As an FYI, this upgrade will be available until December 26th. Big thanks go out to those who have already opted to support the forum!

Adam

12-26-2018, 02:52 AM   #23
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Today's the last day!

Adam

12-31-2018, 08:59 AM   #24
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The holiday special upgrade is now closed, but eBooks are still 40% off until the end of the day. Thanks for everyone's support once more, and happy new year!

Adam