Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Pentax KP price for Black Friday at Camera Canada
Posted By: sppelletier, 11-13-2019, 10:05 AM

Hi all,

I've asked Camera Canada about the price of the KP body only for Black Friday and they told me that it will be priced 899$CAD (~680$USD) including the small, medium and large grip. The sale should start on Nov. 28th and end Dec 2nd. They don't plan to have BF prices on lenses.

Pentax KP

Camera Canada ::

Black Friday deals page
Camera Canada ::

This one should start to be updated starting on November 25th.

I thought that I'd shared this with you guys.

I'm looking to replace my K50 with the KP. My K50 will go to my sun, and his K50 (which has the solenoid plague) will flow down to my daughter. I'm working on the next generation of Pentaxian!

Bye,
Views: 1,946
11-23-2019, 04:00 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sppelletier Quote
Thank you! Just hope that I will enjoy the grip. I’m planing to make one in wood in case I don’t like the provided grip.
It's a great idea. Could you make the whole grip in wood, including the battery connections?

11-23-2019, 09:06 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Fotus Tuus Quote
It's a great idea. Could you make the whole grip in wood, including the battery connections?

I didn’t planned for that, but once I get the camera, I’ll see what I can and want to do. What would be the advantage to include the battery connections?
11-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sppelletier Quote
I didn’t planned for that, but once I get the camera, I’ll see what I can and want to do. What would be the advantage to include the battery connections?
OK, I thought too quickly, the bottom grip contains a battery. But I have a new idea: maybe it's a good idea: make a side grip that would fit the width of the photographer's hand?
11-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #19

QuoteOriginally posted by Belnan Quote
After amazon.ca had it for 750 cad that's the price I wait for, 899 is a good deal non the less.
Wow, that is a great price at 750. I have seen other products get discounted like that out of the blue on Amazon.ca. How long ago was it and what time of year?
New to the forums and looking to upgrade to a KP

11-28-2019, 10:05 AM - 1 Like   #20

Original Poster
Just ordered one. Can’t wait to play with it!