Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
PF Cyber Monday Exclusive: 61% Off Topaz Labs Bundle
Posted By: Adam, 11-28-2019, 03:41 PM

As a Black Friday special, Topaz Labs is offering a 53% discount on its AI software bundle. This means that you get a full suite of photo editing tools and a fraction of the regular price.

To make the deal even sweeter, use our exclusive coupon code pentaxuser for an additional 15% off, which brings the final price down to just $254.99, or a 61% overall discount over the regular price!

Order the Topaz Bundle now - deal expires on 12/1

The bundle includes the following programs, recently upgraded with AI-based capabilities:
  • Gigapixel
  • Sharpen
  • JPEG to RAW
  • Mask
  • Adjust
  • DeNoise
  • Topaz Studio 2
Topaz programs can be run standalone, or as plugins to other photo editors, such as Photoshop.

By taking advantage of this deal, you will also support the forum and be eligible for a free account upgrade.
Views: 1,231
11-29-2019, 11:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It's nice to have 3 remaining days to get familiar with Topaz before buying. I downloaded free trials yesterday, and most likely I will buy it. The most impressive is Sharpen, imo. And Topaz Studio is so much fun to play with. I did very quick and dirty editing, it's fast. I also like the sensitivity of brushes, and minimal learning curve for LR and Photoshop users.
12-02-2019, 06:50 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
This deal ends in just a few hours- last call!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: