Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Topaz Labs 25% off holiday sale to 12/28 (?)
Posted By: Jim Dandy, 12-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Just received an email from Topaz Labs with sale pricing of 25% off products and bundles.

Holiday Sale – Topaz Labs

Link has a countdown timer indicating it may go to 12/28 or so. Text in email has offer for additional 15% off for existing Topaz customers - making a great deal even better! Don't know if the Pentax Forum discount would work with the sale but 25% off is a good deal for their quality products.

I have Denoise AI, Sharpen AI (has worked well to help or salvage some pics and has a denoise slider built in that does a great job) and recently picked up Mask AI. Still working out where that fits into the work flow with PS for advanced masking, especially with the new 2020 PS features but it has great promise and does some things very well. More time working on the mask makes a better outcome, like all tools. I do suggest checking the system requirements for whatever plugin (most work as standalones also) you want to use. They have worked very well on my i7 PC and any bugs (have been minor) are fixed quickly with free updates.

Happy Holidays and happy editing!

This holiday season, get something that will help you preserve your memories for years to come. Get all Topaz products and bundles at 25% off storewide!
SHOP NOW
A Gift From Us to You: To thank you for being a part of our Topaz community, you can take an extra 15% off the sale price during checkout using the code: topazholiday15

Views: 458
12-12-2019, 07:16 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

I added deNoise to my cart at 25% off for $59.99 then used the pentaxuser code and it reduced the price by $9.00 down to $50.99.

So the code does work. for now.