Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ebay: Pentax Auto Bellows-A + Slide Copier & Manual
Posted By: Not a Number, 02-07-2020, 03:08 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Asahi Pentax Auto Bellows-A and Slide Copier-A Made in Japan with manual | eBay

$31.00 at the time of posting.

For those of you with K-1/ii looking to scan slides and negatives this is a good choice especially if you can get it for a good price. I haven't tracked these but the were going for around $150 when I got mine for slightly under $100.

It can be used with crop sensor bodies but it takes some work in order to cover the full frame.
Views: 676

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, coupon, ebay, pentax, pentax deals, savings, slide