Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-MC4 Terleconverter Pentax Autofocus Mount- PARTS or Repair
Posted By: onlineflyer, 05-05-2020, 07:02 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Found this highly regarded teleconverter on ebay for what appears to be cheap. If anyone is handy with repairs, it might be a good deal. I would buy it myself but I'm not confident I could make the repair.

Tamron-F 1.4X Pz-MC4 Terleconverter Pentax Autofocus Mount- PARTS or Repair READ | eBay

Last edited by onlineflyer; 05-05-2020 at 07:43 AM.
Views: 498
05-05-2020, 10:45 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just imagine the thousands of award winning images you could make during the time you'd spend scratching your head and searching for the inevitable missing piece.

Wisdom comes from realizing you don' wanna build it; you wanna drive/sail/fly/use it!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
1.4x, autofocus, coupon, ebay, pentax deals, repair, savings, tamron-f 1.4x pz-mc4