Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Sirui Filters on sale at Adorama
Posted By: micromacro, 06-27-2020, 03:42 PM

https://www.adorama.com/l/?searchinfo=sirui+filter

I bought circular and 100mm filters today. There are not much reviews on these filters, and I don't khow if they are good.

I found the video about it

Views: 2,595
07-16-2020, 08:51 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Sirui 10 stops ND 67mm filter

---------- Post added 07-16-20 at 08:28 AM ----------

It was not my intention at all ))). You know way more than I do. I feel like a total idiot actually with all this "what I need" stuff
" Cokin and lots of brass adapter rings from 49-82..."

that the one I'm thinking about for the rest of my lens LBA collection )))
Brass is better since it won't seize to other step-rings or the lens itself so easily. But they do cost more. If you use the aluminum be make sure to get a couple sizes of filter wrenches, they're cheap.

Lana, I'm more than happy to send you my Cokin holder. The filters too as I don't use them.

*And no, I doubt I know more about photography than you do. You've been at it far longer.