Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Topaz Sharpen AI - $29 off!
Posted By: Adam, 07-23-2020, 10:40 PM

Topaz has just released an update for the Sharpen AI plugin (free for current owners). If you'd like to take this opportunity to purchase Sharpen, it is currently on on sale for $20 off. Use the coupon code pentaxuser at checkout for an additional 15% off, for a final price of $50.99 (regular price $79.99).

Topaz Labs – Photography software powered by machine learning

Name:  topaz.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  41.7 KB

Views: 1,208
07-24-2020, 04:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The Topaz AI plugins are very good IMO, well worth the relatively small investment. Even the JPEG to RAW converter, IMO the least of all of them, manages to simplify processes and make me a little money in my large format printing. Sharpen AI is definitely worth consideration.
07-29-2020, 02:49 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
With the discounts, Topaz Sharpen AI is remarkably good value, in my view. Not only does it work well, with due care and attention of course, but they continue to improve it with updates.
07-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Thanks for the Perspectives

A happy coincidence....I was just looking at a mailing from Topaz earlier today and wondering if it would be worthwhile and then came upon these posts.
It's reassuring to see that some wise Pentaxians think highly of Sharpen AI - it's swaying me to make the purchase.
Thanks!

08-06-2020, 05:41 PM - 1 Like   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
As an FYI, this special discount expires tomorrow!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-07-2020, 02:06 PM   #6
kwb
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Adam, after playing with it for a week I took the advantage of the discount yesterday. I agree with RobA_Oz that it works really well with due care and attention, and I've found that "Stabilize" mode (motion blur correction) of Sharpen AI works markedly better than "Smart Sharpen" of Photoshop. This was a great deal to me.