Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
DxO Filmpack 5 for $59.99 ($99.99 elite version)
Posted By: mconwxdr, 08-28-2020, 02:32 PM

This excellent film-emulation software is $20 off for the standard version and $30 off for the elite version. I bought the standard version last week at the normal price but saw the deal when I went to upgrade to Elite. I'm really enjoying it, and it serves as a great database of color/B&W presets if you don't want the grain simulation that comes with it (you can adjust it, along with the intensity of the simulation, and a few other things). A lot more can be adjusted in the Elite version that comes with a lot more simulations. Highly recommended!

DxO FilmPack - Analog and creative film rendering software
Views: 705
08-28-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Thanks for the heads up!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
coupon, dxo, dxo filmpack, elite, filmpack, lot, pentax deals, savings, simulation, software, version