Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Topaz DeNoise - $20 off and new update!
Posted By: Adam, 09-24-2020, 03:10 PM

Until October 9th, Topaz DeNoise is on sale $20 off. You can take an additional 15% off with the coupon code pentaxuser, for a final price of $50.99, well below the regular price of $79.99.

Shop – Topaz Labs

The deal follows an update which improves the available noise reduction models, adds a 3-way comparison view, and speeds up performance on computers with certain GPUs. The update is free for users who purchased DeNoise within the past year, and requires a $49 license renewal (pre-discount) for other users.

Views: 1,520
10-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Just for anyone on the fence who's an existing user who qualifies for an upgrade, the coupon code pentaxuser also works with the $49.00 upgrade price, so your total comes down to $41.65. That's kinda hard to resist.
10-08-2020, 08:56 AM - 1 Like   #3
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We reviewed Topaz DeNoise 5 way back when (you can read the old review here).

I've just run the new AI version through its paces, and it is even better. I especially like how it preserves detail. It is almost as if it is able to extract the detail out from within the noise.

I can highly recommend this new version!
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
10-08-2020, 06:27 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I purchased this a few months ago when PF tipped me off to this deal, great software, very pleased with how easy it is to use, and very impressed with the results

10-09-2020, 11:08 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Today is the last day for the current deal!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-10-2020, 03:34 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Definitely wanting this after using the trial. The top photo is the DeNoise main image, second is a close up of the front left wheel well, and the third is the default jpg SOOC. Has a learning curve, but just trying to convince the boss lady to let me purchase now.
Attached Images