Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Pentax Prime Day Deals - 25% off K-1 II, K-70, GR III, 70-200mm, 55-300mm and more
Posted By: Adam, 10-12-2020, 01:18 PM

It looks like Amazon has some very nice deals for Prime Day exclusively for Prime credit card holders. These are already live and end on October 18th, while supplies last!

The full list of cameras that are part of the promotion can be found below. You may need to click through this offer to receive the discount:

Prime Card Bonus Offer

Note- these discounts come in the form of rewards (redeemable for cash back, Amazon credit, or a statement credit) on your Amazon Prime credit card. Those, in turn, require a Prime membership.

Views: 5,549
10-13-2020, 09:21 PM - 2 Likes   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by rr1736 Quote
So if you do not have a Prime credit card the discount is lost to you. This helps me not at all
It is a promotion to sign people up for the card, by offering perks. We've got the card and only use it for Amazon purchases, but none of these lenses are on my wish list and I don't need a new camera. It's the best prime day deals that I've seen.

10-14-2020, 08:54 AM   #17
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by AgentL Quote
The GR III is sold out as of now, but if you're thinking of buying that camera, I'd watch for it through the 18th, because that's a sweet price for a GR III.
The GR III currently says 12 in stock. Definitely a great price!
10-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #18
Banned

I have an Amazon Prime VISA and a couple things here are really tempting, K1 mk2 or the DFA 15-30 zoom but I wish I knew The specs of the K-New. I just bought a DA* 50-135 last month (because Adam linked to hot deal) as an additional investment in APS-C tech figuring I’d go to the K-New next.
10-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by akashgupta27 Quote
I have an Amazon Prime VISA and a couple things here are really tempting, K1 mk2 or the DFA 15-30 zoom but I wish I knew The specs of the K-New. I just bought a DA* 50-135 last month (because Adam linked to hot deal) as an additional investment in APS-C tech figuring I’d go to the K-New next.
I thought the discount was for the Prime Store Card, not the Prime (Chase) Visa...? But I'm not buying anything that I know of so I haven't looked into it.

10-15-2020, 03:29 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tibbitts Quote
I thought the discount was for the Prime Store Card, not the Prime (Chase) Visa...? But I'm not buying anything that I know of so I haven't looked into it.
The cash back applies to both AFAIK.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-15-2020, 07:08 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Yes, applies to both. I've had the Visa for a long time, it was actually my first credit card (with accompanying horrible interest rate, so I pay it off and just reap the points).
10-16-2020, 11:09 AM   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I thought I was too late, but it's still on. Haven't been shooting much during the pandemic, but maybe this will get me motivated to get out and get some shots.

10-16-2020, 10:20 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mike.hiran Quote
Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I thought I was too late, but it's still on. Haven't been shooting much during the pandemic, but maybe this will get me motivated to get out and get some shots.
What did you get?
10-17-2020, 01:50 PM - 1 Like   #24
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by AgentL Quote
Yes, applies to both. I've had the Visa for a long time, it was actually my first credit card (with accompanying horrible interest rate, so I pay it off and just reap the points).
Yes, I see that now. It seems the 25% includes the normal 5% you always receive for using the card, so actually 20% additional.
10-18-2020, 02:33 PM   #25
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Looks like today might be the last day of this offer. Not sure if we'll get better US deals on the cameras anytime soon!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-19-2020, 01:16 PM   #26
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The deals appear to be gone now, as expected.

Adam

11-01-2020, 11:05 PM   #27
Veteran Member

Ok, Adam. Fess up. Is one of these deals how you got the K-70 prize?
11-02-2020, 09:32 AM   #28
Forum Member

I wonder what Pentax offers Amazon will have on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Do you think they will return the offers from Prime day?
11-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #29
mlt
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by q_crack Quote
I wonder what Pentax offers Amazon will have on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Do you think they will return the offers from Prime day?
Not just Amazon, but also on the Ricoh Imaging (US site) and the 2 big retailers in NY - should be an interesting couple of days
11-02-2020, 10:45 AM   #30

is there going to be black friday deals?