Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
PF Loyal Site Supporter Upgrade - Holiday Special - Ends January 31st
Posted By: Adam, 11-20-2020, 11:19 PM

The PF "Black Friday" / Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows (once they resume!), expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, and add new site features. This special will be available from November 21st 2020 through January 31st 2021.

For a $59 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation with highlighter username
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • New for 2020 - 30% discount on all PF T-shirts
  • Free Pentax DSLR eBook each year (now updated for the K-1 II)*
  • Attach photos in PMs
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content & special T-shirt deals
To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). We no longer partner with 2Checkout to directly process cards. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or her username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

Important: if you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew at a lower amount, if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

Name:  BFspecial2020.png
Views: 13960
Size:  72.4 KB

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

*To receive your Pentax eBook, PM me the one you'd like (K-1, K-3, K-5, KP, K-50, K-70, K-S2) and you'll receive download instructions via PM.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Views: 9,512
11-23-2020, 06:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums

12-01-2020, 07:01 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice pics
12-02-2020, 12:14 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Well, like a dummy, I bought the KP digital book a couple of weeks ago. ( not worth is IMHO), then didn’t see the special and my subscription renewed at the full $59 and I get nothing. Yeah me.

12-02-2020, 12:29 PM - 1 Like   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by steamloco76 Quote
Well, like a dummy, I bought the KP digital book a couple of weeks ago. ( not worth is IMHO), then didn’t see the special and my subscription renewed at the full $59 and I get nothing. Yeah me.
Happy to refund the original ebook purchase or get you another one- just shoot me a PM.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-09-2020, 06:07 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Happy to refund the original ebook purchase or get you another one- just shoot me a PM.
@adam You sir, rocketh with much goodliness.
12-14-2020, 09:49 AM   #7

I have a problem, I would like to have Pentax K-3 Mark III flagship APS-C DSLR camera.

12-24-2020, 11:33 AM - 1 Like   #8
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Taking advantage of this special is so worthwhile, and helps keep this forum alive for all of us! Adam is most gracious to extend this special; and I hope everyone takes advantage of it.

Happy Pentax Holidays to all!
01-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This special will only be around for one more week. Many thanks to those who have already donated!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: