Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Topaz Cyber Monday 2020 - Save 68% + 15% on the post-procesing bundle, only $169
Posted By: Adam, 11-27-2020, 04:15 AM

With Topaz Labs' impressive AI-based overhaul of their post-processing software, this year's Black Friday offer is a true steal in my opinion: get the "everything" bundle of Topaz products for just $169- potentially even lower if you already own one or more products. I believe this is the best deal on Topaz to date.

Use the coupon code pentaxuser at checkout for an additional 15%, or $30 off, for a final price of $169.99 for the bundle! That is a total savings of 68% and then an additional 15%.

Black Friday 2020 – Complete your Topaz Suite – Topaz Labs

On top of this, you'll also receive free marketplace access by supporting the forum via our link above.

Name:  topaz_bf_2020_2.png
Views: 6161
Size:  38.2 KB

The bundle includes:
  • Sharpen AI
  • Adjust AI
  • Gigapixel AI
  • DeNoise AI
  • Mask AI
  • JPEG to RAW AI
  • Topaz Studio 2
You can also add $100 for the video editing plugin.

Views: 1,658
11-27-2020, 06:02 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It looks like the video editing is in by default. I know on their promo email it said you can remove it and save $100, but I'm not finding that option on their site. It does look like I'd save an extra $20 for already having the Denoise program, so this is super tempting.
11-27-2020, 06:05 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mooncatt Quote
It looks like the video editing is in by default. I know on their promo email it said you can remove it and save $100, but I'm not finding that option on their site. It does look like I'd save an extra $20 for already having the Denoise program, so this is super tempting.
There is a checkbox on the page above, you just need to uncheck it.

Annoying that it's on by default, because the video plugin is normally $300 on its own...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-27-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There is a checkbox on the page above, you just need to uncheck it.

Annoying that it's on by default, because the video plugin is normally $300 on its own...
I'm not seeing a check box anywhere. I'm on mobile and also tried to view in desktop mode with no luck. It's either glitching, or well hidden.

Edit, never mind. It was hidden further down than I expected.

11-27-2020, 10:09 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Just too good to pass up!
11-28-2020, 04:17 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Great deal. I have several purchased Topaz products through PF, and I just rounded out my suite of tools using this deal.
Any current account holder of Topaz software will have the option of only purchasing the software they don't own, and the price will be deducted.
After using the PF code, the three products I purchased to fill out my suite of tools cost less then US $75.
11-28-2020, 06:51 PM   #7
mlt
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought today using the PF link - with the 15% discount got the remaining 4 apps for $100. Only downside was 3 of them haven’t been updated for MacOS Big Sur, will have to wait for updates to be fully functional.

11-29-2020, 08:21 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thinking about it more, this may actually be a bit of a waste on my end. To round out the offer would be about $150 with already having Denoise AI. The only other one I'm really interested in is Sharpen AI because of the racing stuff I sometimes shoot. I don't think I'd use the others enough to justify the price, so maybe next year I'll revisit this.
11-29-2020, 05:53 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Mooncatt Quote
The only other one I'm really interested in is Sharpen AI
Sharpen AI delivers good results.
11-29-2020, 07:35 PM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Sharpen AI delivers good results.
So I've seen, both on here and their site.
11-30-2020, 12:23 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank You Adam for posting this. I did not have any of these.

It was too good to pass up.
11-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

This was too good to pass up. Thanks!
11-30-2020, 05:21 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This will be gone in about 6 hours- don't miss out!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: