Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Topaz DeNoise AI 3.1 - $20 off + additional 15%
Posted By: Adam, 05-20-2021, 10:33 PM

Until June 4th, the latest AI version of Topaz DeNoise is $20 off the regular price of $79.99. You can take an additional 15% off with the coupon code pentaxuser, for a final price of $50.99.

Shop – Topaz Labs

The deal follows a free update (3.1) for existing owners, which offers improved performance.

Views: 893
06-03-2021, 03:31 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
They are selling all three AI programs as a $149 bundle. That deal is set to expire tomorrow too.
06-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

code "pentaxuser" works for an additional discount on the bundle too.

Are these products really all that much better than what you can do in LR/PS? I don't know much about them, but keep hearing about them, or hearing them mentioned at least (for years).

~ Jon
06-03-2021, 04:13 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jon.partsch Quote
code "pentaxuser" works for an additional discount on the bundle too.

Are these products really all that much better than what you can do in LR/PS? I don't know much about them, but keep hearing about them, or hearing them mentioned at least (for years).

~ Jon
IMO they were already better before the machine learning functionality was added- now the results are even more impressive. We have several reviewers of older versions of DeNoise and Adjust on the homepage; newer ones are in the works!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-03-2021, 04:32 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
IMO they were already better before the machine learning functionality was added- now the results are even more impressive. We have several reviewers of older versions of DeNoise and Adjust on the homepage; newer ones are in the works!
Thanks, Adam! I'm going to cross myself and take the plunge!
06-04-2021, 03:15 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I renewed my DeNoise license under this sale, money well spent

There is now a Topaz AI user group. As I use more of the software I'm placing some comparison photos there.

Last edited by robgski; 06-04-2021 at 03:41 AM.