Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Affinity Photo 50% off $25 USD Right Now
Posted By: Qwntm, 05-27-2021, 10:26 PM

Affinity Photo 50% off $25 USD Right Now

Photoshop clone and the best photo editing program I've personally used. Not sure how long the sale runs for though.

Affinity Photo ? Professional Image Editing Software
Views: 846
06-19-2021, 05:10 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
That’s pretty good value for the range of features Affinity Photo offers. I bought it (admittedly, not that cheaply even if it was discounted) but haven’t used it all that often, mainly because it didn’t include a cataloguing section, so I stuck with CS5 and, later, Topaz Studio until ON1 came along. I’m still evaluating that, but could be tempted back to Affinity.
06-20-2021, 04:59 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
That’s pretty good value for the range of features Affinity Photo offers. I bought it (admittedly, not that cheaply even if it was discounted) but haven’t used it all that often, mainly because it didn’t include a cataloguing section, so I stuck with CS5 and, later, Topaz Studio until ON1 came along. I’m still evaluating that, but could be tempted back to Affinity.
I bought it but not really impressed with it but haven't used it much. Maybe I've been spoiled by DXO PhotoLab for the past few years. The reason I bought Affinity was sort of a stop gap waiting for DXO to finish and publish their Mk III profiles and it was cheap.
06-20-2021, 06:22 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Take note that this half price offer ends in 10 days, so you only have until the end of June.

06-20-2021, 07:14 AM   #5
Pentaxian

got it at this deal a few months ago......took a few to learn have to navigate (still not proficient) as it is different enough from photoplus x6 by affinity/seriff that i had been using for years

it's my daily editor not that i have PP prowlness and prefer it over luminar4
06-21-2021, 05:10 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Aaron28 Quote
got it at this deal a few months ago......took a few to learn have to navigate (still not proficient) as it is different enough from photoplus x6 by affinity/seriff that i had been using for years

it's my daily editor not that i have PP prowlness and prefer it over luminar4
Lots of great how to and tutorial videos on Youtube for Affinity. It's an easy switch from Photoshop, maybe not so much from something else. But If you learn Affinity, you pretty much have Photoshop down as well.

For me trying to go to Capture One was hard, it really was something completely new. I'm not crazy about it and the bugs drove me nuts, especially considering the price. Ironically, I haven't had any issues with Affinity at 1/10th the cost.
06-21-2021, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Qwntm Quote
I haven't had any issues with Affinity at 1/10th the cost.
yeh i do not believe it can be beat for the price!