Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
D-BG6 grip for K-1/ii
Posted By: termy, 08-09-2021, 03:29 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

quite a hefty discount.
No relation to the seller.
just sharing with fellow members.

Pentax D-BG6 Camera Battery Grip Power Accessories BRAND NEW 27075294684 | eBay
Views: 586
08-13-2021, 06:35 PM   #2
Forum Member

I could buy the grip for 99 €. New. 'Grab it!', I thought. So I bought it. Well, I never used it. It makes the camera way too heavy to walk with it, and studio work is not my thing. So even 99 € was a waste of my money. Even when it is cheap, ask yourself: will I really ever use the grib?
08-13-2021, 08:37 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by myrdinn Quote
I could buy the grip for 99 €. New. 'Grab it!', I thought. So I bought it. Well, I never used it. It makes the camera way too heavy to walk with it, and studio work is not my thing. So even 99 € was a waste of my money. Even when it is cheap, ask yourself: will I really ever use the grib?
Naturally, sir.

One has got to consider whether one really has use for it.

Not suggesting to get it because of good price (else will likely end up not getting used much, if at all).

But to get if one has use for it / of it and been waiting for some discount.