Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
PF Loyal Site Supporter Upgrade - Holiday Special 2021
Posted By: Adam, 11-20-2021, 07:02 PM

The PF "Black Friday" / Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows (once they resume!), expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, host giveaway and contests, and add new site features. This special will be available from November 21st 2021 through December 31st 2021.

To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

For a $60 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation with highlighter username
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • 20% discount on all PF T-shirts, including new 2021 designs
  • Free Pentax DSLR eBook each year (including the upcoming K-3 III eBook)*
  • Attach photos in PMs (now also on the mobile version of the site!)
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content

You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). We no longer partner with 2Checkout to directly process cards. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or her username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

Important: if you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

Name:  BFspecial2021.png
Views: 2957
Size:  73.8 KB

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

*To receive your Pentax eBook, PM me the one you'd like (K-1, K-3, K-5, KP, K-50, K-70, K-S2) and you'll receive download instructions via PM.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Views: 1,529
11-20-2021, 07:55 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Mine auto-renewed today
11-22-2021, 09:43 AM - 2 Likes   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Bought in for the first time. I've been getting a lot of value from the forums lately, paucity of my own contributions notwithstanding.

This is such a friendly and helpful part of the internet!
11-27-2021, 04:51 AM - 2 Likes   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Very happy to renew mine again! Thank you to everyone at Pentax Forums and Happy Holidays to all!

11-30-2021, 11:15 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The PF "Black Friday" / Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows (once they resume!), expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, host giveaway and contests, and add new site features. This special will be available from November 21st 2021 through December 31st 2021.

To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

For a $60 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation with highlighter username
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • 20% discount on all PF T-shirts, including new 2021 designs
  • Free Pentax DSLR eBook each year (including the upcoming K-3 III eBook)*
  • Attach photos in PMs (now also on the mobile version of the site!)
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content

You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). We no longer partner with 2Checkout to directly process cards. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or her username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

Important: if you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

Attachment 556007

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

*To receive your Pentax eBook, PM me the one you'd like (K-1, K-3, K-5, KP, K-50, K-70, K-S2) and you'll receive download instructions via PM.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!
Thank you, Adam!
12-29-2021, 03:13 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Adam,

Would love to support the board.

Is AMEX an option to pay? Can't seem to get it to work...

Thx.
12-29-2021, 03:35 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JoelA Quote
Adam ,

Would love to support the board.

Is AMEX an option to pay? Can't seem to get it to work...

Thx.
It should be- if you choose the credit card option (second one in the list on the donations page) you'll be able to complete the donation without a Paypal account. If that doesn't work, we can look at other potential options

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-03-2022, 12:10 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
This special will remain available for a few more days for those who haven't had a chance to take advantage of it last month- and then it will be gone!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: