Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
K-3iii at Camera Electronic
Posted By: carlb, 06-22-2022, 10:58 PM

I notice that Camera Electronic have the K-3iii body for sale for $2,379.15. That's cheaper that DCXpert even after the $300 discount they are offering. I'm pretty sure they will post anywhere in Oz. Deal is valid until the 30th.

Link is here

https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/pentax-k-3-mark-iii-dslr-camera-black

They might have other Pentax deals but I didn't look any further in case the temptation got too much

Last edited by carlb; 06-23-2022 at 12:34 AM.
Views: 433
06-23-2022, 05:43 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Terry C's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: North west Tasmania.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 421
It's back order only.
06-23-2022, 04:40 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 972
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Terry C Quote
It's back order only.
True, but it's still a pretty good price (provided you can wait).
06-23-2022, 11:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Terry C's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: North west Tasmania.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 421
QuoteOriginally posted by carlb Quote
True, but it's still a pretty good price (provided you can wait).
Back order is a farce. Seven out of eight Pentax cameras on this site are back order. If you do that, you are depositing money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment.

06-24-2022, 12:06 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 972
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Terry C Quote
Back order is a farce. Seven out of eight Pentax cameras on this site are back order. If you do that, you are depositing money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment.
Sheesh......a saving is a saving. It's not like you're going to miss out on a ton of interest if you pay up front (which you may not have to do but I haven't asked - might just need a deposit), and it's certainly not going to be more than the discount they're offering.

I saw a good deal from a legit business (one of the few retailers here that still deals in Pentax) so I thought I'd let others know about it - maybe you should let other people make up their mind whether they want to "deposit money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment"

No wonder some people leave this place and don't return
1 Day Ago   #6
Senior Member
JASMAZ77's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Perth, Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 244
QuoteOriginally posted by carlb Quote
I notice that Camera Electronic have the K-3iii body for sale for $2,379.15. That's cheaper that DCXpert even after the $300 discount they are offering. I'm pretty sure they will post anywhere in Oz. Deal is valid until the 30th.

Link is here

https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/pentax-k-3-mark-iii-dslr-camera-black

They might have other Pentax deals but I didn't look any further in case the temptation got too much
Thank you.

---------- Post added 06-29-22 at 11:07 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Terry C Quote
Back order is a farce. Seven out of eight Pentax cameras on this site are back order. If you do that, you are depositing money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment.
Why would you make such a statement? if you are ordering the item you are paying for it, its not like the money is going in someone's back pocket.
1 Day Ago   #7
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,677
QuoteOriginally posted by JASMAZ77 Quote
Thank you.

---------- Post added 06-29-22 at 11:07 PM ----------


Why would you make such a statement? if you are ordering the item you are paying for it, its not like the money is going in someone's back pocket.
When you place a back order with Amazon they don't take the money until the order is dispatched which is fine. A Company taking money immediately isn't quite so fine.



1 Day Ago   #8
Senior Member
JASMAZ77's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Perth, Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 244
QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
When you place a back order with Amazon they don't take the money until the order is dispatched which is fine. A Company taking money immediately isn't quite so fine.
Hang on I was not replying to you, you were not even in this post.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body for sale, camera, coupon, k-3iii, k-3iii at camera, money, pentax, pentax deals, post, savings
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
15% off K-3iii (and probably other stuff) at DCXpert and deals at Camera Electronic carlb Pentax Price Watch 1 11-26-2021 11:39 PM
Flash wireless trigger for K-3iii Robert N Pentax K-3 III 10 07-26-2021 12:55 AM
Pentax K-3iii available for pre-order in Australia PJ1 Pentax News and Rumors 366 06-20-2021 05:20 AM
K-3III and M series lenses Kozlok Pentax K-3 III 21 05-29-2021 06:14 AM
DPReview TV gets with the K-3iii luftfluss Pentax K-3 III 97 05-13-2021 06:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top