Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
K-3iii at Camera Electronic
Posted By: carlb, 06-22-2022, 10:58 PM

I notice that Camera Electronic have the K-3iii body for sale for $2,379.15. That's cheaper that DCXpert even after the $300 discount they are offering. I'm pretty sure they will post anywhere in Oz. Deal is valid until the 30th.

Link is here

https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/pentax-k-3-mark-iii-dslr-camera-black

They might have other Pentax deals but I didn't look any further in case the temptation got too much

Last edited by carlb; 06-23-2022 at 12:34 AM.
Views: 803
06-23-2022, 05:43 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It's back order only.
06-23-2022, 04:40 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Terry C Quote
It's back order only.
True, but it's still a pretty good price (provided you can wait).
06-23-2022, 11:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by carlb Quote
True, but it's still a pretty good price (provided you can wait).
Back order is a farce. Seven out of eight Pentax cameras on this site are back order. If you do that, you are depositing money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment.

06-24-2022, 12:06 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Back order is a farce. Seven out of eight Pentax cameras on this site are back order. If you do that, you are depositing money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment.
Sheesh......a saving is a saving. It's not like you're going to miss out on a ton of interest if you pay up front (which you may not have to do but I haven't asked - might just need a deposit), and it's certainly not going to be more than the discount they're offering.

I saw a good deal from a legit business (one of the few retailers here that still deals in Pentax) so I thought I'd let others know about it - maybe you should let other people make up their mind whether they want to "deposit money for an unknown period in some one else's bank account to finance the next shipment"

No wonder some people leave this place and don't return
06-29-2022, 06:48 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by carlb Quote
I notice that Camera Electronic have the K-3iii body for sale for $2,379.15. That's cheaper that DCXpert even after the $300 discount they are offering. I'm pretty sure they will post anywhere in Oz. Deal is valid until the 30th.

Link is here

https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/pentax-k-3-mark-iii-dslr-camera-black

They might have other Pentax deals but I didn't look any further in case the temptation got too much
Thank you.

---------- Post added 06-29-22 at 11:07 PM ----------

Why would you make such a statement? if you are ordering the item you are paying for it, its not like the money is going in someone's back pocket.
06-29-2022, 07:26 AM   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by JASMAZ77 Quote
Thank you.

---------- Post added 06-29-22 at 11:07 PM ----------

Why would you make such a statement? if you are ordering the item you are paying for it, its not like the money is going in someone's back pocket.
When you place a back order with Amazon they don't take the money until the order is dispatched which is fine. A Company taking money immediately isn't quite so fine.

06-29-2022, 07:41 AM   #8

QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
When you place a back order with Amazon they don't take the money until the order is dispatched which is fine. A Company taking money immediately isn't quite so fine.
Hang on I was not replying to you, you were not even in this post.