Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Software - Corel Bundle
Posted By: NatureHike, 10-14-2022, 06:53 AM

Humble currently has a bundle of Corel software for ~$30

Bundle link

It includes Aftershot Pro 3, Paint shop pro 2022, painter 2022, video studio 2022, a bunch of painter brush packs, and for whatever reason, WinZip.

Some of these come with a taskbar thing that will pop up Corel sale info while you aren't running the software, and it's a pain to disable.

Just a note - this definitely isn't a software recommendation, more of an FYI for anyone that already uses it and wants a cheap upgrade to the 2022 versions. I think painter is pretty well regarded, but the rest are pretty meh. I used to use Aftershot (it's pretty good if you don't have anything else), and I still use PSP for some specific tasks. Video Studio is nothing special but works for the 2-3 videos I shoot every year. I buy this bundle every year because it's the cheapest way to keep PSP updated, and my kid likes painter.
Views: 388

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aftershot, bundle, corel, coupon, painter, pentax deals, psp, savings, software, studio, video