Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
PF Loyal Site Supporter Upgrade - Holiday Special 2022!
Posted By: Adam, 11-19-2022, 01:58 PM

The PF "Black Friday" / Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows, expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, host giveaway and contests, and add new site features. This special will be available from November 19th 2022 through January 7th 2023.

To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

For a $59.99 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation with highlighted username
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Free Pentax eBook ($39.99 value, including the all new K-3 III eBook)*
  • 20% discount on all PF T-shirts, including new 2022 designs
  • Attach photos in PMs (now also on the mobile version of the site!)
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content
You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). We no longer partner with 2Checkout to directly process cards. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or her username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

Important: if you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

Name:  PF_LSS_2022_2.png
Views: 267617
Size:  101.0 KB

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade up to one year, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

*To redeem your free eBook, reply to the PM you receive after donating. View available eBook on the eBooks page.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Last edited by Adam; 01-01-2023 at 11:15 PM.
Views: 6,149
11-25-2022, 12:55 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Hi, Adam,

May well be interested - can you tell me how much this is in UK please ?
11-25-2022, 08:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I just bought the 2 eBooks last month or would be happy to take advantage of this.
11-25-2022, 02:23 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 35mmfilmfan Quote
Hi, Adam,

May well be interested - can you tell me how much this is in UK please ?
It wouldn't change, and the checkout page should show you the currency conversion if your account is in GBP. Currently I see it works out to around 50 pounds.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-01-2022, 10:25 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
What is the "Regular" renewal price?
Where do I go to see when my subscription expires?
12-01-2022, 05:54 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It looks like your current status expired on 1/20, and you can see that on this page:
PentaxForums.com PayPal Donations

Standard loyal site supporter options are also available on that page, but they don't include the "exclusive bonuses" such as the free eBook.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-11-2022, 05:54 PM   #7

Location: Rainforest of Canada Vancouver Island and the sagebrush of southern Okanagan, BC
Supporter

Hi Adam,
I just bought in and did not see 'a pop-up' to let you know I would like the K3 111 e-book. Thank you very much,
Asahi67

Last edited by Adam; 12-11-2022 at 06:27 PM.
12-11-2022, 06:29 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by asahi67 Quote
Hi Adam,
I just bought in and did not see 'a pop-up' to let you know I would like the K3 111 e-book. Thank you very much,
Asahi67
Thank you! Please check your PMs for access to the eBook.

Adam

12-25-2022, 04:36 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The PF "Black Friday" / Holiday Special Loyal Site Supporter upgrade is back! Your donations are what makes it possible for us to continue posting in-depth reviews, visit and report on trade shows, expand our news coverage, maintain lens databases and resources, host giveaway and contests, and add new site features. This special will be available from November 19th 2022 through December 31st 2022.

To donate & upgrade your account, click here and select the first option shown on the page

For a $59.99 contribution to PF, your account will be upgraded to include:
  • Loyal Site Supporter designation with highlighted username
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Free Pentax eBook ($39.99 value, including the all new K-3 III eBook)*
  • 20% discount on all PF T-shirts, including new 2022 designs
  • Attach photos in PMs (now also on the mobile version of the site!)
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums & 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • 10,000 PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Access to member-only forum content
You can donate via PayPal, credit card (non-recurring), or check/money order (please contact me). We no longer partner with 2Checkout to directly process cards. To donate using a credit card without a PayPal account, select the second option in the list instead. If this gives you trouble (some countries don't support this feature), please send me a PM and we can set up a manual donation.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or her username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

Important: if you've donated via this special in prior years, your old donation may automatically renew if you have opted to do so. Please check before donating to prevent duplicate charges (feel free to PM me).

Attachment 589484

If you are currently a site supporter, this upgrade will be added to the end of your current upgrade up to one year, potentially greatly increasing the duration of your account upgrade for free.

*To redeem your free eBook, reply to the PM you receive after donating. View available eBook on the eBooks page.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!
HI Adam,
I just added the special. I joined in October of this year (2 months ago). Can you tell me what this means going forward, billing-wise? Will I be billed $59.95 now or at the end of my current year? I'm trying to understand the process.
Thanks.
Mark
12-25-2022, 11:17 AM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkBarnette Quote
HI Adam,
I just added the special. I joined in October of this year (2 months ago). Can you tell me what this means going forward, billing-wise? Will I be billed $59.95 now or at the end of my current year? I'm trying to understand the process.
Thanks.
Mark
Automatic renewals take place on the same calendar day as the original donation, so this would be 12/25/23 in your case.

I see you also made a normal donation back in October. If you'd like to cancel that since you now have the holiday special in place, please send me a PM.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Adam

12-25-2022, 05:57 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

How do I send a PM? is that just a normal reply or is there a separate messaging system?
12-25-2022, 06:32 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It's separate- it is accessed via the notifications in the upper right of any page, or you can click on any username in a post to start drafting a PM. You should have already received a message for each of your donations, to which you can also reply.

Adam

12-27-2022, 07:10 AM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Am I an automatic renewal?

12-27-2022, 04:03 PM   #14
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ivanvernon Quote
It doesn't look like it. You can view your current status on this page:
PentaxForums.com PayPal Donations

Adam