Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Ricoh USA Sample Sale
Posted By: ramseybuckeye, 02-19-2023, 05:54 AM

Ricoh imaging USA “Sample Sale” they are offering gear used in trade shows and dealer samples at reduced prices with no warranty, but 30 day return. https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/sample-sale/ There are some very good prices. I just ordered a K-3III, I’ll put it through the tests quickly make sure all is well with it.
Views: 3,075
03-10-2023, 07:56 AM - 2 Likes   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Guakala Quote
Happy to announce that my Sample Sale special K-3 III came in yesterday!!! The camera looks new without a scuff anywhere on the body that I can find. My shutter is at 930 with a 5/2021 MFG date. Can't wait to take it outside! I'm upgrading from a K-5 II, I have some catching up to do!
Make sure you download the latest firmware for the MK III.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
coupon, pentax deals, prices, ricoh, ricoh usa sample, savings, usa