Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Unregistered User

Your help needed

Hey guys,

I need your help!

I saw this video on youtube:

And it go me inspired.
What if I made a video with the help of Pentax photographers all over the world. So I thought of an idea, wrote it down and discussed it with some video artist/editors, and they promised they would help.

So I created this video:

And now you come into the picture. For this to work and be great I need as many video's as possible. So I started thinking again. How many video's could I get with the help of the world.
I guess 1000. One thousand video's from people all over the world would make a great video.

So there are 2 things I wanna ask to you. The first is to make a video yourself and send me the link. The second is to spread it around. If you are(like myself) part of an national Pentax forum, post it there, ask everybody to make a video. Tell it to all your friends, ask them to make a video.
Everything to spread the word around, get as much people as possible involved and create one wonderful video in the end together!

Hoping to get lot's of emails soon from all you guys!

Rob

10-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are several reasons I don't think this will work....not the least of which is that I don't think the world is generally all that interested in Pentaxians.....but I could send you a video, if you insist.
Maybe you want more of why I think it isn't workable, and I could elaborate, but it is true, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Won't help your cause, but it is just in time for Halloween!
[IMG] [/IMG]

Regards!
10-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Maybe Pentax would be interested in a finished project if it looked professional... as a promotional thing?
10-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
Unregistered User

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
There are several reasons I don't think this will work....not the least of which is that I don't think the world is generally all that interested in Pentaxians.....but I could send you a video, if you insist.
Maybe you want more of why I think it isn't workable, and I could elaborate, but it is true, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Won't help your cause, but it is just in time for Halloween!

Regards!
I agree with you that the world isn't interested in Pentaxians. Neither were they interested in a virtual choir until somebody made it and it was viewed 5 million times.
And I would lie sendng you the video. It only takes about 5 minuts of time from everybody but every video count. It doesn't matter if your young,old,white,black,beautiful or ugly, every video counts!!

So please, help with this project and make it work! It's ony 5 minuts...

QuoteOriginally posted by Alliecat Quote
Maybe Pentax would be interested in a finished project if it looked professional... as a promotional thing?

I don't know, maybe they are.But that is not my personal goal. My goal is to get a great video and hopefully get lot's of hits on youtube, but that won't be a problem

10-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Rupert knows how to kill a project stone-dead with just one stare

Just joking of course but Rupert, you really should label posts like this as <NOT SAFE> and give fair warning of any ill side effects plus a medical disclaimer! This is the one reason I won't show my face, just don't want to scar anyone forever...
10-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How about we get 1000 Pentaxians to meet in once place and take a group photo? Now that would be dedication! Let's start planning!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-24-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
Unregistered User

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
How about we get 1000 Pentaxians to meet in once place and take a group photo? Now that would be dedication! Let's start planning!
haha, if everybody comes to the Netherlands I will make the picture