Picture 5 of 26 from Group Canucks
2010.09.30<br />
the final day
the final day
Picture Added: 09-30-2010 02:52 PM
Picture By: uccemebug

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 8 of 8
  1. uccemebug
    I shot this in lovely Gotanda, Tokyo's west side low-rent district famous for gambling and prostitution. I'll post some pics to the "spares" area.
  2. wedgetail
    The tunnel really sets the mood . like
  3. jheu02
    I was thinking, you've reached the light at the end of the tunnel, err challenge. I've enjoyed your album, nice finish.
  4. uccemebug
    Thank you for your kind words, gents.
  5. patolds
    Yeah don't forget me...well done old son! Your month's been a very busy one indeed. Thanks for the guided tour of part of Japan, and the stories behind things! There's a spot at my campfire for you anytime mate. Cheers Paddy
  6. jackassp
    Really great job Michael. It has been a pleasure following you around parts of Japan, and all the very best in your future endeavours.
  7. uccemebug
    Thanks, Paddy, John! Glad I could share the final days of my time in this amazing place.
  8. reeftool
    Nice final shot and I have loved seeing your side of the world. A well done album.