Picture 1 of 3 from Group Monthly Photo Challenges - Extras
2010.09.10<br />
My son and I build toy railway layouts.
My son and I build toy railway layouts.
Picture Added: 09-16-2010 12:59 AM
Picture By: uccemebug

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 8 of 8
  1. icywarm
    i enjoy the texture of the wood track and the carpet... makes me want to buy a set... for my son... not me...
  2. uccemebug
    You start with buying, and then—as you can just tell from the white piece at the top of the frame—you start to make the pieces, too.
  3. stillshunter
    The contrast in textures here are just right. It's a product shot! Is this to market your own hand-made bits of track? Nice handiwork there by the way!
  4. bogiesbad
    I really like this image...it has texture, curves, paths and very simple...only what is needed.
  5. uccemebug
    No no, I only made the one anemic female-to-female one at the top of the image. Badly, as it turns out—it derails trains.

Last night he came home from day care, saw the new track layout I'd made, and said, "Cooool". He's only just started using the word.

I've got some more pics of our track designs here.
  6. samski_1
    My sons and I also have a bit of a crack at rail building. Although I haven't been game to make my own pieces yet. Nice shot.
  7. g026r
    Lovely colours and textures here.
  8. uccemebug
    Belated thanks for the comments! 8^)