Sandpiper on the run
From stanwi3
Blue Heron calls a warning
From stanwi3
Gdańsk.Polska
From JerzyC
School Memories
From AlwaysAl
An Antonov An124 operated by Volga-Dnepr Airlines, after making a delivery to the Boeing Everett factory, waiting to fly on to the next load.
From Racer X 69
Another one of my antique cameras. This is a Canon Pellix QL.  I believe this was the first SLR that did not have a moving mirror. It uses a pellicle...
From Heebie
Looking across the Dead Sea from my hotel in Israel into Jordan, April 2017
From Heebie
Looking down the walkway along the edge of the Dead Sea.  This runs past all the hotels for many, many miles, and is this well lit at night the whole...
From Heebie
I thought the little buds growing on this mangled cactus leaf were interesting.  These were growing over the wall that surrounds the Garden of...
From Heebie
Some flowers on The Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, April 2017.
From Heebie
The Church of Mary Magdelane in Jerusalem, April 2017
From Heebie
One of the Stations of the Cross in Jerusalem. This is supposed to be the spot where Jesus met his mother.
From Heebie
One of my antique cameras.  I can still shoot on this. :)  (limited to near-infinity focus and either 1/100th of a second, or bulb mode that needs to...
From Heebie
Inside the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem, April 2017
From Heebie
Self Portrait, May 2017
From Heebie
Another one of my antiques. This is a Super Ricohflex Twin Lens Reflex camera, still in working condition.  I only have the 120 back for it.  There...
From Heebie
K1MG0359.1
From waynelr
K1MG0326 01
From waynelr
K1MG0356.1
From waynelr
IMGP1226 800K1
From Rupert
IMGP1229 800K1
From Rupert
IMGP1238 800K1