1. jackassp
    Another impressive offering.
    Great composition and storytelling.
    Perfect exposure.
    Cracking sharpness through all depths.
    The B&W is just perfect.

Superb job.
  2. uccemebug
    Thanks, Jack! And here I thought I was starting to repeat myself. Took this while grocery shopping with a bit of a migraine on the go. Last thing I really wanted to do was look through the viewfinder.
  3. stillshunter
    I have to second Jackass's comments. Your execution is spot-on. It has captured the difference in textures from smooth granite to cobbled wall to hard steel speeding train...
  4. jheu02
    Not only great photography in your album, I'm really enjoying "visiting" Tokyo through your work.
  5. uccemebug
    Thanks for your comments, gents. I'm not used to getting regular feedback on my pics.

Well, jheu, I might take everybody on a stroll through the strip in Roppongi some day this month. Though I'm not sure flash photography will be overly welcome among the (usually Nigerian) hustlers and their "sisters" (usually Filipina).
  6. patolds
    Another great offering from our senseii in Japan!! Uccemebug-sama.

Well done again old mate! Cheers Paddy