Picture 15 of 33 from Group *ist D Series Users
2010.09.20<br />
the last day of Summer
the last day of Summer
Picture Added: 09-20-2010 08:53 PM
Picture By: uccemebug

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 17 of 17
  1. uccemebug
    Today we followed the Keikyu train line to its end, and from there went to Jogashima on the Miura peninsula south of Tokyo. We found a place where the young bamboo and the trees grew together over the path. My family stepped into the light....
  2. patolds
    konichiwah uccemebug-yun.

I like this VERY much...a brilliant moment in time. But I also see ..love..in this shot. Very well done! Enough said..the picture say it all. Cheers.
  3. uccemebug
    Thanks, Paddy. Yes, the boy brings out a great reaction from everyone but his mum is a loving sort anyway. And we're having a special time right now. Made some hard decisions under difficult circumstances and we're about to step into something very new.
  4. samski_1
    I love the claustrophobic feel the scrub gives to this shot.
    Having a young family myself (and not a trouble-free run) I can sympathize with you and hope that it all works out for the best.
  5. stillshunter
    Beautiful shot. Just beautiful!
  6. jackassp
    After 20 days I'm really starting to appreciate the FOV and versatility of the 28mm lens on an APS-C camera (both yours and mine).

This shot contains beautiful intimacy in its centre, and the tunnel-effect created by the FOV keeps bringing our "focus" back to the central area, it's just irresistable.

This is the shot of a lifetime!
    Congratulations.

PS be careful with that K28, it's so sharp you could do yourself a serious injury!
  7. patolds
    Good luck mate..hope all goes well for everyone. Luv your work senseii..Cheers Paddy.
  8. uccemebug
    Thanks for the comments, everybody!
  9. Duh_Vinci
    This is absolutely beautiful photo, very emotional, almost mysterious feel! Amazing!!!
  10. psychdoc
    There is something very wistful about this shot.
  11. uccemebug
    I've submitted it to Pentax Photo Gallery along with the one with the women waiting for the train in Yokohama (which still hasn't been approved??).
  12. jheu02
    Getting coaught up in my viewing of the groups folders. Very nice shot. Great movement through the frame.
  13. reeftool
    Beautiful shot.
  14. urje
    that's a winner right there!
  15. uccemebug
    Thanks for your kind comments.
  16. RobG
    Has anyone seen "My Neighbour Totoro"?
  17. uccemebug
    Rob, thanks for your comments on my pics. Yes, I've seen it ah, once or twice. Let's just say I have a two year old...