Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2011, 01:54 AM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

[langtitle=hr]AA baterije+D-BH109 vs li-ion D-LI109[/langtitle]

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

da podijelim iskustvo sa baterijama na pentax k-ru:

-original li-ion D-LI109 = 7,4V - 1050mAh (cijena originala cca.60 eura) - izdržale 405 okidanja (raw+jpeg= 910 fotografija),50% blic,80% provjera fotki na ekranu,30%LW

-eneloop 2400mAh - 1,2V x 4 (cijena cca.16 eura) u adapteru za AA baterije D-BH109 original(cijena cca.30 eura) - izdrzale 510 okidanja (raw+jpeg=1020 fotografija),ostalo isto kao i sa li-ion D-LI109,moram napomenuti da su eneloopice nove tj.punjene samo dva puta,što znači da nisu još formatirane na puni kapaciter

mali nastavak o zamjenskoj bateriji za pentax k-r li-ion D-LI109:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battery-Pe...att_RL&hash=item4155bb54c2
-baterija kao što se vidi je cca. 9 eura ,vidi se odmah na slici da baterija raspolaže naponom od 7,2V dok original ima 7,4V-dakle zamjenska ima 0,2V manji napon
-kod upotrebe u istim uvjetima kao i sa originalom (koja je skuplja cca. 50 eura) izdrži 360 okidanja (što je manje od originala za 45 okidanja),vrijeme če pokazati koliko vremena zamjenska baterija za razliku od originala je u stanju zadržati taj kapacitet s obzirom na broj punjenja

-original li-ion D-LI109=7,4V-1050mAh (cijena originala cca.60 eura) -nakon punjenja više puta (formirala se na puni kapacitet) u spomenutim uvijetima je povečala broj okidanja na 440

-eneloop 2400mAh - 1,2V x 4 (cijena cca.16 eura) u adapteru za AA baterije D-BH109 (cijena cca.30 eura) -nakon punjenja više puta (formirale se na puni kapacitet) u spomenutim uvijetima povečale broj okidanja na 590

rezime:
-original li-ion D-LI109 = 7,4V - 1050mAh je najskuplja varijanta cca.50 eura= 440 okidanja
-zamijenska li-ion D-LI109 = 7,2V - 1050 mAh je najjeftinija cca.9 eura= 360 okidanja (neprovjerena konstanta kapaciteta s obzirom na broj punjenja u godinu dana)
-eneloop 2400mAh - 1,2V x 4 + adapteru za AA baterije D-BH109 nalo jeftinija od originala cca.46 eura= 590 okidanja

Last edited by mbukal; 05-14-2011 at 01:59 AM.
05-14-2011, 03:27 AM   #2

Thanks. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.
05-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by n.vilcins Quote
Thanks. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.
More buying option on replacement battery and adaptor

Replacement Battery: D-Li109 DLi109 Li-Ion Battery for Pentax K-r DSLR NEW | eBay

Battery Adapter: Brand New AA battery adapter Pentax K-r non-oem d-bh109 | eBay
05-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #4

My 2 cents on 3rd party Li-on batteries for cameras and cell phone, etc.
I have 5 (plus one factory) 3.7 volt 550mah 3rd party batteries for a Panasonic FZ20 that are at least 5 years old. Charge capacity has decreased some but they are well past their expected life.
Next, 4 cheap 3rd party 7.2v 700mah batteries for an FZ28 that are at least 3 years old. When these were new they performed 'almost' as well as the factory batteries.
Since these usually cost a fraction of a factory battery, I think they are a good deal. I've never had one fail, yet, just get weaker with age. Have done the same with the phones I've owned over the years.

So now that I have a Pentax K-r, I have 1 factory and 4 aftermarket batteries and one of these is weak after about 2 months of use. The first time I've had any problem with the cheap ones.

Cheap 3rd party Li-ion cells just don't seem to have the same quality as the factory supplied batteries but 4 or more for the same cost as a single factory battery is still a deal in my book.

05-20-2011, 01:22 AM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by Rocketvapor Quote
Cheap 3rd party Li-ion cells just don't seem to have the same quality as the factory supplied batteries but 4 or more for the same cost as a single factory battery is still a deal in my book.
I would rather say invest in battery adapter. High Capacity NiMH will give double shots than OEM battery. Also, you will have separate charger to charge NiMH. You can use alkaline batteries which will always be available till the world ends...
05-20-2011, 07:04 AM   #6

@Swapnil,
I have one of the adapters on order (got the heads up to one in this forum).
I agree that high capacity rechargeable AA cells would last longer than OEM or 3rd party batteries but battery change is so quick with the matchbox size OEM. I usually have a spare in a pocket and swap without taking my eyes off the subject. Of course, I probably wouldn't need the spare if I used the AA's. Hope to have both options in a few days. BTW, thanks for the link.

You ought to see the charger mess we have in the kitchen. Couple of cellphones, both the wife and I use e-cigarettes, camera chargers for hers and two of mine.