Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #31
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by user440 Quote
This is my biggest problem with the green skin. It takes two clicks to use the function which for me is the most used hyperlink on the entire site.

If the green (or the red) was a little less bright they would be a bit easier on the eye. I really like the design of both the green and red if it can be toned down a bit (breaklines not as thick perhaps).
All the functionality remains the same- it's still just one click from any page of the forum. The link is in the search dropdown.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You have to understand, that I am in-fact quite lazy. That extra click to select the menu is just toooooooo taxing . I used to be a web developer and designer, so I'm anal about those things. I really do like the color schemes (of the red and black). If you can figure out a way (I'm not familiar with the bulletin software at all) to thin out the bands between thread replies it would look great.

Thanks for accepting the 'constructive' input. I love this site.
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Extra click??! It's always been like that (unless you're referring to the Simple Skin, which, as the name suggests, is fast-loading and simple to use)

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-19-2007, 04:13 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I like the new look, but am having a conceptual problem. To me, the green forum icon seems to indicate "fresh new-grown posts in here!" -- but it's actually for already-read forums. Maybe that could see a little work?

04-19-2007, 07:07 AM   #35
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thanks for pointing that out! I might switch the blue icon with the green on the forum homepage.

Adam