Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
istDs & pentax 50m f1.4 primes

Couple of pics i promised i'd upload on another thread that i cant at present find??..Pics were taken with my istDs with pentax 50m f.4..Both were taken at night without Flash, handheld overhead light..
One is of the Leggos Box the peices came in andd as you can see the other of the little leggos vehicle..
Just left the camera in "P" Mode(i think) and shot away without any other adjustments...
Any comments , queries??..
Cheers

Attached Images

10-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Papou,
Playing with the grand kids toys eh? I cant wait for our little bloke to grow up enough and I can build him a slot car racing track, he has his first birthday in a couple of weeks. Mind you it will take me awhile to build this....and test it....thoroughly

Thats not a bad outcome (the shots) given the circumstances. I would like the 50mm f1.4 but when I tried to buy it, it wasn't available in Australia, so bought the Sigma 24mm f1.7 instead.
Grant
10-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Whats the old saying??.."Your Childrens, Children are twice your Children"..
Best present any parent can have is grandchildren far as this vegymite is concerned loll..
Went throught the slot car bit here too lol, but think it was because of the little kid inside the big kid why so early and got a tad tired of replacing the cars back in the slot so often lol..
Knocked me up a bit !!..
Packed it away till they are a tad older and can chase their cars themselves lol..
Took me awhile to recieve the primes also..Mindyou still experimenting with them..
How do you find the Sigma 1.7's???...
Hoping for the Tamron 18-250 for next years Birthday if i'm a good Boy...
Least will give me a chance to suss it out to the pentax 18-250...
10-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
HTML Code:
Hoping for the Tamron 18-250 for next years Birthday if i'm a good Boy...
...... yeah, well probably not much chance of either then
The sigma is good, a bit on the big side (relatively speaking), but does the job.
Let you get back to your lego.