Allan
Views: 9,468
06-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lens Buying Addiction

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

This question has been asked so many time that I've decided to make it a sticky.

If anyone would like to add more information about how the term was coined, etc., feel free to do so!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #4

Original Poster
Adam--thank you for your prompt answer--how can I get a p.m (private message to you) ?
Allan

07-24-2008, 05:39 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If anyone would like to add more information about how the term was coined, etc., feel free to do so!
The term was coined in 2004 by LanceB in the Pentax SLR forum on DPR and originally stood for "Lens Buying Anonymous".

As Lance B actually is a member here (PentaxForums.com - View Profile: Lance B), he may want to add more details
07-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

PMs can be sent via the User CP, or by clicking on my username in the postbit.

Adam