Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #241
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by falconeye Quote
Just one little note:

Wendle has stated in several early posts that its firewall would prevent it from posting photos. As a matter of fact, posting a photo (e.g. to pentaxforums.com) uses the same http protocol and port and cannot be blocked by a firewall while posting is not. Even a proxy server won't block uploads up to a certain size which typically is about 1MB. Wendle is a liar.
q.e.d.

Well, depends on what was meant by 'posting photos' - uploading images will work no matter what firewall is in place anywhere, unless http:80 is blocked, in which case she couldn't post either, but certain image hosting sites prevent images to be linked - like picasaweb.com.

QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
He has intentions?

He is methodical, yes, but I have yet to figure out his purpose.
I believe he's an ex Pentax employee or ex Pentax vendor of some sort, and he's disgruntled (seriously, this is what I suspect.)

08-28-2008, 04:21 PM   #242
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote

. . .

I believe he's an ex Pentax employee or ex Pentax vendor of some sort, and he's disgruntled (seriously, this is what I suspect.)

There is a WendyB on ebay that has sold a few Pentax lens over the past several months. The account is a little over 2 years old which predates the WendyB on here. There is also obviously an amateur photographer out there named WendyB. This could also be a form of identity theft/impersonation which are both felonies.

Edit: S(he) could have posted a link to previous NG work etc. also so the firewall bs is just that.
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #243
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
S(he) could have posted a link to previous NG work etc. also so the firewall bs is just that.
QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote
uploading images will work no matter what firewall is in place anywhere, unless http:80 is blocked, in which case she couldn't post either, but certain image hosting sites prevent images to be linked - like picasaweb.com.
We agree on the uploading.
With respect to the cross link theory: Well, first, not a firewall problem; second, nothing Wendle's "hub" could be called to fix (what it claimed it did); third, nothing which would have prevented it to create a photo attachment to any of its posts.
In summary: convicted to be a liar.

With respect to NG work: Wendle has reported (in an early posting) how it found the entire life work of a published NG photographer in some garage sales bins. And was invited to keep it for free... So one lie seamlessly fades into another one.
08-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #244
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by falconeye Quote

With respect to NG work: Wendle has reported (in an early posting) how it found the entire life work of a published NG photographer in some garage sales bins. And was invited to keep it for free... So one lie seamlessly fades into another one.
NG meaning National Grocer, the trade publication for convenience stores.

08-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #245
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
There is a WendyB on ebay that has sold a few Pentax lens over the past several months. The account is a little over 2 years old which predates the WendyB on here. There is also obviously an amateur photographer out there named WendyB. This could also be a form of identity theft/impersonation which are both felonies.

Edit: S(he) could have posted a link to previous NG work etc. also so the firewall bs is just that.
Actually I was talking about RH with the 'ex pentax employee' comment. I don't think Wendy has or had any real ties to Pentax.
09-01-2008, 02:21 AM   #246
Forum Member

Re:

To WendyB.

Just give it up man! Your exposed already. You cant go on doing the same lies over and over. Stop killing yourself. The mountain of lies can't get any higher before it all falls down on top of you.

WendyB, Quit replying to this thread. Nothing you say will be believed ever again so stop punishing yourself...
09-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #247
Veteran Member

WendyB

Site Supporter

Last Activity: 08-25-2008 07:43 AM

Something tells me she won't be coming back.

09-01-2008, 07:12 AM   #248
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
WendyB

Site Supporter

Last Activity: 08-25-2008 07:43 AM

Something tells me she won't be coming back.
At least as "wendyb".

09-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #249
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jeff1101 Quote
To WendyB.

Just give it up man! Your exposed already. You cant go on doing the same lies over and over. Stop killing yourself. The mountain of lies can't get any higher before it all falls down on top of you.

WendyB, Quit replying to this thread. Nothing you say will be believed ever again so stop punishing yourself...
She's been spanked so let it go.
09-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #250
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
The real slim ahady has found out

My name is Wendy Bradley.

Out of the blue on a Google search I discovered this post.

Let me tell you a few things about me.

After purveying the posts in this forum and doing a search on "wendyb". I am way beyond upset.

First of all I have no affiliation nor have I ever "tested" for Pentax.

This person who is posting under the name of wendyb must have incredible knowledge of me but has sent a plethora of lies to this forum.

Quite possibly this individual has access to my wireless network or is a family member who is extremely jealous of my children, husband and family situation. Which is what I strongly suspect at this point in time.

I do have a seller account for my excess Pentax equipment on E-Bay .

My account at EBay is Wendyb5202 and wendyb has no affiliation with it in any way shape or form.

I have been using Pentax SLR's since the mid 1970's and have photographed our life, I have two children in college and a wonderful husband of 30+ years.

Discovering this situation has been very upsetting to me and I will get to the very bottom of it.

Sincerely,

Wendy Bradley

Last edited by Indecent Exposure; 09-15-2008 at 11:51 PM.
09-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #251
Veteran Member

The plot thickens!

Welcome by the way.
09-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #252
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Thank you for the welcome.

I would hope the administrator of this forum could forward the IP address of this wendyb to me. I have never been a member of this forum but have sent images to the lens database of lenses that do not have images.

I am a member now and yes I can post images from my K20D and all of my other Pentax cameras to my family Flicker account.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it WendyB!

Sorry, I am very pissed right now.

Wendy Bradley
09-15-2008, 11:10 PM   #253
Damn Brit

Welcome Wendy I hope you get to the bottom of things.

Please don't take offence but................
How do we know it's really you, after all you could just be the old fake one with a new ID?
Surely if someone is impersonating you, there must be some criminal implications?

I checked the LPPS website and the psychologist is listed as Gary Davis.

Last edited by Damn Brit; 09-15-2008 at 11:28 PM.
09-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #254

QuoteOriginally posted by THE REAL WENDY B Quote
My name is Wendy Bradley.

Out of the blue on a Google search I discovered this post.

Let me tell you a few things about me.

After purveying the posts in this forum and doing a search on "wendyb". I am way beyond upset.

First of all I have no affiliation nor have I ever "tested" for Pentax.

This person who is posting under the name of wendyb must have incredible knowledge of me but has sent a plethora of lies to this forum.

Quite possibly this individual has access to my wireless network or is a family member who is extremely jealous of my children, husband and family situation. Which is what I strongly suspect at this point in time.

I do have a seller account for my excess Pentax equipment on E-Bay .

My account at EBay is Wendyb5202 and wendyb has no affiliation with it in any way shape or form.

I am not a "Surgical Nurse" I am a " School Psychologist" employed by the Lincoln Park Public Schools, in Michigan.

I have been using Pentax SLR's since the mid 1970's and have photographed our life, I have two children in college and a wonderful husband of 30+ years.

Discovering this situation has been very upsetting to me and I will get to the very bottom of it.

Sincerely,

Wendy Bradley
Welcome on this forum, real Wendy. The net can be scary at times, uh? :ugh:
09-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #255
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by THE REAL WENDY B Quote
Thank you for the welcome.

I would hope the administrator of this forum could forward the IP address of this wendyb to me. I have never been a member of this forum but have sent images to the lens database of lenses that do not have images.

I am a member now and yes I can post images from my K20D and all of my other Pentax cameras to my family Flicker account.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it WendyB!

Sorry, I am very pissed right now.

Wendy Bradley

Hmmm.

I don't buy it.

IMO, you're either 'wendyb', attempting to re-invent herself as a more sympathetic character, or you're someone completely different than either Wendy, just having a bit of fun keeping this going.

The level of drama and fantasticality in this new story is far too similar to one of 'wendyb's yarns. I think you might be both wendyb and "Wendy Bradley", only "Wendy Bradley" is the incarnation that has all the fantastic lies stripped, and can hope to continue in the forum (in a sense) "cleansed".

IMO.

Last edited by jsherman999; 09-15-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Closed Thread