Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
15% off ANY Topaz Post-Processing Plugin - Exclusive PF Coupon Code!
Posted By: Adam, 04-06-2012, 04:54 PM

I've just struck a deal with Topaz Labs and there's now a PentaxForums-exclusive coupon code that will save you 15% on all Topaz products. The coupon has no expiration AFAIK.

On top of that, after you order using the link below, you may be eligible for a free month of Marketplace access, and a premium account!

The code is: pentaxuser

Use it in the Topaz Labs Store

Edit: as of late 2022, Topaz has discontinued all coupons, and all deals will be in the form of a sale. Please stay tuned for future deal announcements in this forum!

Last edited by Adam; 05-15-2023 at 10:34 PM.
Views: 30,339
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #2

Thank you for the coupon. Very generous indeed. Just purchased Topaz DeNoise 5 with it. What a great NR program.
Don
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Great to hear! Topaz is going to be releasing some cool updates in the coming weeks, and with the holidays behind us, I'm sure our coupon code will come in very handy!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Just as an FYI, this coupon code is still live as it has no expiration. If Topaz isn't currently running a deal on the plugin you want, you can always save using this coupon

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #5

Thank you!! I have been using the trial of these the past week, and I really love some of the features although I prefer Nik Dfine2 to get rid of noise. This is a great coupon!!!
02-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You're welcome

Adam

04-27-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
A quick bump just you let you guys know that this is still around.

Adam

05-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I tried it today and it's no longer working.
05-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Deesquared Quote
I tried it today and it's no longer working.
Did you try on a discounted item, or regular price?
05-03-2019, 03:55 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think I tried it on both. I’ll check again.
05-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I think I tried it on both. I’ll check again.
Thanks. I’ve been looking at their “AI” application, but I haven’t got as far as hitting the Buy button.
05-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
Thanks. I’ve been looking at their “AI” application, but I haven’t got as far as hitting the Buy button.
I didn’t buy since the coupon didn’t work but may try another product tomorrow. (Thunder and lightening tonight so computer unplugged)
05-03-2019, 05:24 PM - 1 Like   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It has been a while since this was established, and I know topaz has switched their store systems since. I'll find out if it's still supposed to work or not (and hopefully get a new coupon code otherwise).

Adam

05-03-2019, 07:35 PM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It has been a while since this was established, and I know topaz has switched their store systems since. I'll find out if it's still supposed to work or not (and hopefully get a new coupon code otherwise).
Awesome! Thanks for checking on this!
05-07-2019, 03:34 PM - 1 Like   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Awesome! Thanks for checking on this!
I've gotten a reply from Topaz, and they said the coupon code should once again be working. If you have any trouble with it, please let me know!

Adam

Adam