Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
01-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by qblade Quote
How about a Cowboy BeBop version?
That'd be damn spiffy if they could pull that off!

01-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
???????????????????????????????????PENTAX Q10 ????????????3???????????????????PENTAX RICOH IMAGING

Official press release just today. Unsurprisingly, it's a limited production run for April.
01-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #33
Veteran Member

I want all of them! Though a white zoom for my white Q would be pretty nice by itself too.
01-28-2013, 06:14 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Vylen Quote
???????????????????????????????????PENTAX Q10 ????????????3???????????????????PENTAX RICOH IMAGING

Official press release just today. Unsurprisingly, it's a limited production run for April.
Digital SLR camera was realized in collaboration with Evangelion "PENTAX Q10 Evangelion Model"

Quantity limited release special edition models of the three types of
TYPE00: Ray
First unit: TYPE01

TYPE02: Asuka
PENTAX Corporation Ricoh Imaging (President: Noboru Akahane) are: limited quantity of 1500 each set, collaborative model "PENTAX Q10 Evangelion Model" of digital SLR cameras to commemorate the release of "Evangelion Q" Three types of will be released on. This product is a special limited edition model which has been subjected to the original color scheme, which is based on, the image of the main character of Evangelion camera "(October 2012) PENTAX Q10" our digital SLR. Symbol of the secret military agency NERV to appear in the movie along with the design at the top of the built-in flash, symbol of NERV is also displayed on the LCD monitor when you start the camera. In addition, by applying a coating that fit into the body color of the camera body carefully to lens that comes with each model, enhancing the (sense of unity) sync rate at the time of use. In addition, special products, such as adopting a specially designed boxes of cosmetic packing the camera, we are to finish the model with attention to detail.
In addition, in March to 2 days January 31, this product is special corner in the booth of the event Pentax Ricoh Imaging "CP + 2013" disseminate information of the video camera and photos of Asia's largest, which will be held at Pacifico Yokohama I do the preceding exhibition Te. After that, we will start the show in our showroom, such as.
※ This product is a joint project of Pentax Ricoh Imaging Co., Ltd. and Tohan Corporation.
※ I'm using the font of the "Evangelion" in the movie title.

01-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #35
Veteran Member

There's an Asuka version on Ebay right now.

Pentax Q10 Asuka Evangelion Model TYPE02 Limited Digital SLR Cameras Japan ? | eBay

$1000!

Edit: The others are there too. A search for Pentax Q10 Evangelion will reveal them all.
01-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #36
Veteran Member

WTF, $1000????

Why Asuka why. You were always out of reach.
Guess my red K-x will be the substitute for now lol
01-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Well, is that an official channel or simply an exporter of Japanese goods?

01-29-2013, 03:26 AM   #38
Veteran Member

Those Q10s are up by speculators. They see the camera as a limited edition of a very highly desireable Japanese product that will officially be limited to the home islands. So, they jump in and take "pre-orders" to see how much interest there is in it overseas. It costs nothing to post and could net them a LOT from foreign buyers.
01-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #39
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Qute couple

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Resistance is Futile. You will be assimilated.

The Q
I got a Black Q for the deal .... then I got a White Q for the lens .... Ebony and Ivory....

Qute couple
01-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #40
Pentaxian

Ah, I have finally found a group of Pentaxians I can relate to more easily! I didn't really care for the design of the Q10 until I saw that Rei model. I'm wanting it so bad right now.

VoiceOfReason, incorporating the cameras into a cosplay photoshoot is a great idea! If I had all 3, I'd find some cosplayers to dress up as Rei, Asuka, and Shin... ~ Nah, forget Shinji... ~ in their school outfits, Q10s in hand, and have them casually take pictures with the Q10s. Gah! I sooo want to do a shoot like that now!
01-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #41
Pentaxian

Oh, I also do cosplay photography. California does not have a shortage of awesome cosplayers or cosplay photographers for that matter. Got quite a few photos on my flickr. Just browse through my cosplay tag.
01-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #42
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mamba909 Quote
Nah, forget Shinji...
QuoteOriginally posted by mamba909 Quote
Oh, I also do cosplay photography. California does not have a shortage of awesome cosplayers or cosplay photographers for that matter. Got quite a few photos on my flickr. Just browse through my cosplay tag.
Nobody likes Shinji.. yeah, neither do I. lol Can't Pentax-Japan at least uh hold a contest for the international community with one of each Eva-Q as a prize for three winners? Japan isn't the only place with Eva-fans....
01-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #43
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Alizarine Quote
Nobody likes Shinji.. yeah, neither do I. lol Can't Pentax-Japan at least uh hold a contest for the international community with one of each Eva-Q as a prize for three winners? Japan isn't the only place with Eva-fans....
I think some of the most manic fans actually live outside Japan. Just look at how many convents and similar there are around the world and how many who imports things from Japan for a small fortune just for collection.
01-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #44
Veteran Member

More pictures:
DC Watch I
DC Watch II
Gizmondo
Pentax@CP+ I
Pentax@CP+ II
01-31-2013, 09:29 AM - 1 Like   #45
Veteran Member